- Function graphic
- Plaiter for placing down woven and knitted fabrics
- Available either as rocker or linear design
- Adjustable or combinable plaiting length
- Can be combined with surface or center winder
- Speed-regulated drive for dancer position or web tension control
The task of plaiters is to deposit textile webs on a stack. A basic distinction is made between a swing plaiter and a linear plaiter.
Area of use
Swing plaiters are primarily used for woven fabrics. Linear plaiters are mainly used for knitted fabrics.
Both plaiting systems can be combined with center and surface winders.
Exit framework with plaiter
Exit framework with linear plaiter
Exit framework with plaiter and surface rewinder