- Function drawing
The ELCLEAN system has been designed to eliminate dust and similar contaminating elements in production lines where space is limited, by means of powerful air blades and a highly efficient vacuum system.
- Cleaning of one or both sides of the web simultaneously
- Low operation and service costs
- No interference with web guiding
- No interference with web tension
- No distortion of the web
- ·Possibility to combine the system with brushing units
- Cleaner air at the customer’s workplace
- Improved product quality
- Increased sales margins by reducing material rejects
Area of use
The continuous cleaning system has been designed to provide a “contact” or “non-contact” cleaning process for narrow and wide webs. It can be easily integrated at the entry or exit of existing production lines.
- Digitally and conventionally printed fabrics
- Raised/napped fabrics
- Sueded fabrics
- Fleece fabrics
- Coated fabrics
- Contaminated fabrics in general
ELCLEAN is a modular cleaning system suitable for multiple applications. It eliminates dust and similar impurities wherever space is limited and a high vacuum capacity is required.
The system is available both in cantilever design and in a version with double supports for wide webs. It can be integrated into new/existing production lines or work as a stand-alone machine.