Undetected seams should no longer get in the way of your production process?
Ensure a smooth process and thus permanently the highest quality with our new ELSEAMTEX seam sensor. It is the first sensor on the market that detects optically and therefore without contact any type of seam - thanks to artificial intelligence!
Extend the lifetime of your calender rollers, reduce waste and optimize your process with ELSEAMTEX, the intelligent eye from E+L.
"For decades, we at Erhardt+Leimer have been developing reliable products for the highest demands in the textile industry. Our worldwide unique seam sensor shows once again: we are rightly the market leader in the industry!"
Head of Sales Division Textiles
WHAT MAKES ELSEAMTEX A REAL WORLD FIRST?
- The seam sensor SI 1001 detects optically and therefore without contact any type of seam on printed or single-color fabrics
- New algorithmic approaches as well as the usage of the latest technology make it possible for the first time to acquire cross-seams at the level of human perception
- Along with a light transmitter and a matrix camera with lens, the sensor also includes a WLAN card for reliable communication with a smartphone, tablet or any other mobile terminal device
- E+LApp for Android and iOS
- Longer life of calender rollers
- Less waste
- Time saving due to optimized process
- Lower personnel costs
Further technical data on the new ELSEAMTEX seam sensor can be found in the data sheet. Our experts will be happy to answer your questions about the product.
Write to us! We are looking forward to your message.
E+L AI MANAGER I YOUR SMART MANAGEMENT TOOL
- Authenticated login for a secure connection
- Automatic notification and download option for software updates
- Installation of new software on the sensor via WLAN
- Live test of a seam via the integrated scanner (comparable with a QR code scanner)
- Access to log files
- Control of the sensors
- Transfer of log and image files of not detected or not clearly identifiable seams from the sensor to the mobile device and to the E+L server for the improvement of the detection rate
ELSEAMTEX can detect any kind of seam optically and without contact. Just have a look.