- Function graphic
- Web tension-controlled roller accumulator with spindle adjustment for the accumulation of woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics, technical textiles and carpet
- Roller accumulator optimized for easy infeed (comb accumulator)
- Roller accumulator optimized for maximum capacity with minimum size (normal accumulator/double infeed)
- Parallel roller frame movement with recirculating ball screw, electrically driven
- Optional infeed and exit traction unit available
Roller accumulators with spindle adjustment are especially used for materials such as technical textiles or non-woven fabrics with high web tension.
Area of use
The area of use ranges across all textile equipment systems in the infeed and exit. Particularly suitable for textiles sensitive to folding.
The roller accumulator as a single infeed is available as standard. Optionally, the roller accumulator can also be designed as a comb version, in order to reduce the tooling operation. If space is at a premium, then the roller accumulator can be designed as a double infeed.
Function of standard roller accumulator, single infeed
Function of roller accumulator, comb version, single infeed