- Function graphic
- Surface winder for rewinding woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics and technical textiles onto large batches on an A-frame
- Consistent web tension from lowest to maximum coil diameter
- Winding arm with pneumatic adjustment
- Spreading with curved spreading roller or curved, polished stainless steel pipe
- Optional mechanical oscillation feature available
- Can also be combined with a plaiter
On a surface winder, the A-frame is driven with a rubberized drive roller on the surface.
Area of use
Surface winders are used as standard for non-sensitive woven fabrics.
With surface winders, the A-frames, with a maximum diameter of 1800 mm, are positioned directly under the winding arm.Optionally, spreading rollers for web spreading are available for the winding arm. In the case of materials with reinforced edges, a mechanical oscillation feature can also be used. After the J-box, a web guiding system (optionally with spreading device) is required, to transfer the material web, spread and in the right position, to the downstream process.