- Function graphic
- J-box for the accumulation of woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics, carpet and technical textiles before and after the production process
- Frame construction with closed C profile, also for use as a cable duct
- Dancer position control for tension control
- Integrated web guiding with web guider or segmented roller guider with spreading
- Stainless steel J-box with plastic slideways for wet and dry webs
The task of J-boxes is to store woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics, carpet and technical textiles, in order to ensure a continuous production process when changing rolls.
Area of use
The area of use ranges across all textile equipment systems in the infeed and exit.
J-boxes are are equipped with infeed tensioning units, to manage filling.
After the J-box, a web guiding system (optionally with spreading device) is required, to transfer the material web, spread and in the right position, to the downstream process.