- Function graphic
- Semi-automatic surface or center winder for continuous rewinding of woven fabrics or technical textiles onto large batches on an A-frame
- Continuous production is assured in conjunction with an upstream accumulator
- Speed-regulated drive for dancer position or web tension control
- Winding arm with hydraulic adjustment, including gap control for center winder
- Spreading with curved spreading roller
- Optional mechanical oscillation feature available
Two position winders are used to shorten the roll change and thus reduce the storage capacity in the roller accumulator. This can be designed as a surface winder or as a center winder.
Area of use
Two position winders are used predominantly in production systems for woven fabrics.
With center winders, the A-frame carriage must be coupled to the drive station. Optionally, spreading rollers for web spreading are available for the winding arm.
In the case of materials with reinforced edges, a mechanical oscillation feature can be used