ERHARDT+LEIMER INC., USA
350 Tucapau Road,
Duncan, S.C. 29334; USA
Phone: +1 864 486 3000
The Erhardt+Leimer Group has been active in the American market through various trade representatives since 1960. E+L Inc. was founded in 1976 in Spartanburg, South Carolina. In 1978, the company acquired a majority stake in GWD General Web Dynamics Rockford. From this point on, the E+L Group was represented in the American market through two subsidiaries. While E+L Inc. Spartanburg served the textile industry, GWD Rockford looked after clients in non-textile markets. In 1995, the two subsidiaries were combined together in Duncan, South Carolina.
In 1996, E+L Inc. was awarded ISO 9000 certification. One year later the E+L subsidiary also started producing corrugated cardboard products for the US corrugated cardboard industry.
In 2015, Erhardt+Leimer Duncan assumed direct management and market responsibility for the Canadian and Mexican subsidiaries.
ERHARDT+LEIMER DO BRASIL LTDA., BRAZIL
Erhardt+Leimer do Brasil Ltda.
Avenida Santos Dumont 1382
07220 - 000 Guarulhos-Sâo Paulo, Brazil
Phone: +55 11 24642250
E+L Brazil was founded in 1974 as the first global subsidiary of E+L in Sao Paulo. In 1983, the strong growth of the Brazilian economy allowed E+L Brazil to construct its own factory building in Guarulhos next to what is now the international airport. Thanks to the high amount of value added in the country, E+L Brazil was able to become the core supplier to the Brazilian textile industry.
The opening of the Brazilian market from the turn of the millennium applied heavy external pressure on the Brazilian economy, causing deep structural changes.
In 2014, as part of the process of change the Brazilian economy underwent, E+L Brazil moved into a new building at the Av. Santos Dumon address in Guarulhos, from where it now offers sales and services to the entire South American market with 20 employees.