- Function graphic
- Center winder for rewinding woven and knitted fabrics, non-woven fabrics and technical textiles onto large batches on A-frames
- Consistent web tension from lowest to maximum coil diameter
- Winding arm with pneumatic adjustment, including distance control to the roll
- Spreading with curved spreading roller or curved, polished stainless steel pipe
- Optional mechanical oscillation feature available
- Can also be combined with a plaiter
With a center rewinder, the A-frame is only driven via the center. A gap sensor at a distance can be added to the stainless steel transfer roller on the winding arm. The oscillation inclination of the winding arm can be reduced using an additional hydraulic damper.
Area of use
Center rewinders are particularly for sensitive textiles.
With center winders, the A-frame carriage must be coupled to the drive station. Optionally, spreading rollers for web spreading are available for the winding arm.
In the case of materials with reinforced edges, a mechanical oscillation feature can be used